Custodian, Conway Campus
Job no: 493978
Work type: Full Time Staff
Location: Multiple Locations
State Classification: Building Grounds Specialist I
Class Code: KA05
Now is an exciting time to join our Business Affairs team! The Maintenance division is currently seeking a Custodian for our Grand Strand Campus who will work under the supervision of the custodial supervisor.
• Sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, polish furniture, empty trash cans and replace liners, and shampoo carpets in all assigned, i.e., classrooms, shops, labs, and offices.
• Completely sanitize, clean, and restock all bathrooms
Sweep and mop all building entrances, stairwells, and foyers. Clean all water fountains.
• Strip and re-wax all tile and terrazzo floors and hallways. Spot clean glass, doors, and walls.
• Inspect buildings daily and report problems to supervisor.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Pay Grade 01 (Min. $15,080 - Mid. $21,395)
High school diploma or 10th grade equivalency and one (1) year related work experience.
Prior experience in academic setting.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Submit online application via www.hgtc.edu/hr attaching resume.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend