Groundskeeper - Conway Campus
Job no: 494195
Work type: Temporary Staff (30 or more hours, benefits eligible)
Location: Multiple Locations
Categories: Staff, Grounds & Landscaping
The Maintenance division is currently seeking an individual to perform grounds duties such as mowing with riding mowers and operating other grounds maintenance equipment. Maintains related equipment and keep records on all equipment maintenance. Develops and makes recommendation for landscaping design on the Conway campus.
- Cuts lawns using riding and push mowers; trims shrubs and hedges\; edges walks and curbs and other related grounds maintenance utilizing proper safety techniques.
- Perform and/or assist in building new flower beds and maintaining existing beds.
- Perform and/or assist in operation and repair of irrigation systems.
- Perform small engine repair/maintenance and assist in repair of grounds maintenance equipment\; riding mower and hand-held equipment\; keep records of equipment maintenance.
- Perform and/or assist in spraying of pesticides, spreading fertilizer and planting seeds, utilizing proper safety techniques.
- Develop new landscape designs including flower beds, trees, shrubs and irrigation on the Grand Strand campus and make related recommendations to immediate supervisor.
- Assist in, and monitors the development of a preventative maintenance plan for all grounds keeping equipment for the Conway campus.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Commensurate with education and experience.
High school diploma or a 10th grade education with experience preferred, but not required.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please complete online application via our website.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend