The Maintenance division at Horry-Georgetown Technical College is currently seeking a Custodian for our Georgetown Campus who will work under the supervision of the custodial supervisor.
• Sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, polish furniture, empty trash cans and replace liners, and shampoo carpets in all assigned, i.e., classrooms, shops, labs, and offices.
• Completely sanitize, clean, and restock all bathroom
• Sweep and mop all building entrances, stairwells, and foyers. Clean all water fountains.
• Strip and re-wax all tile and terrazzo floors and hallways. Spot clean glass, doors, and walls.
• Inspect buildings daily and report problems to supervisor.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.