Job no: 494413
Work type: Temporary Staff (28 hours or less)
Location: Multiple Locations
Student Support Services division at Horry-Georgetown Technical College is seeking candidates for a Scribe. The Scribe will be responsible for providing assistance to students with disabilities during class and alternative testing on HGTC campuses while also assisting the Office of Disability Services with administrative tasks.
The duties include but not limited to:
- Supporting students with disabilities by attending classes with students and serving as a liaison among faculty, staff and students
- Support students with disabilities in completing assignments and projects by reading, writing, using technology, or using other tools needed as determined by students' disabilities
- Support students with disabilities in completing tests and quizzes in the Testing Center
- Support Student Affairs Division goals
Commensurate with experience and education.
Successfully completed college-level courses
- Proficient in using computers, Microsoft Office products, and navigating different websites
- Comfortable with word processing and able to type notes on a computer during a class lecture
Associate Degree or Bachelors Degree
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please complete online application via www.hgtc.edu/hr attaching resume for consideration.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend