Job no: 494474
Work type: Temporary Staff (30 or more hours, benefits eligible)
Location: Multiple Locations
The Student Services Division at Horry-Georgetown Technical College is seeking applications for a Professional Counselor. The Counselor will be responsible for providing counseling for students, support for faculty working with students on all three campuses and to refer students to and partner with community resources.
The Professional Counselor will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide confidential counseling services in response to reports of discrimination, including Title IX related concerns.
- Provide support to College administration during Student Conduct and Complaint/Grievance Proceedings
- Support goals of the Student Development Department and the Student Affairs Division
- Provide counseling services to students, determine appropriate next steps, and provide community resources.
- Collaborate with staff and faculty to support students' well-being and success.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Masters Degree in Counseling, Social Work or closely related field; Professional licensure such as LPC or LMSW strongly recommended.
Ability to work with a diverse student population.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please submit online application via: www.hgtc.edu/hr attaching resume.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend