Front Desk Receptionist
Job no: 494302
Work type: Temporary Staff (30 or more hours, benefits eligible)
Location: Multiple Locations
Categories: Staff, Administrative/Clerical, Registrar
The Registrar department at Horry-Georgetown Technical College is seeking applicants for a Front Desk Receptionist. The Receptionist is responsible for:
- Greet everyone that enters the 1100 building
- Determine what the student needs and where they need to go for assistance
- Direct the student to the appropriate department/person
- Communicate with various departments regarding student needs and requests
- Give directions and information for all guests that visit throughout the campus or to another campus
- Give staff information to students as needed and requested
- Contact public safety and other department heads as needed
- Check-In student Tours and notify tour guide of student arrival
- Data processing for Admissions and Registrar’s Offices
- Responds to student inquiries via email
High School Diploma and two (2) years related work experience.
Excellent customer service skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task; experience with Microsoft office preferred.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please complete online application via www.hgtc.edu/hr attaching unofficial transcripts and resume.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend