Adjunct, Wastewater Treatment
Job no: 494359
Work type: Adjunct Faculty
Location: Multiple Locations
Horry-Georgetown Technical College is seeking candidates for an Adjunct Instructor, Wastewater Treatment. The Instructor will teach assigned courses and methods as specified in Water Treatment, Biologic Wastewater Treatment, Water Distribution, and Wastewater collections standards, including observing students during practical applications.
The instructor will be responsible for the following duties (this list is not intended to be exhaustive).
- Monitor, train and evaluate the student in the educational and industry setting.
- Collaborating with the Program Director and employer to assure adequacy of lab, supplies, and equipment.
- Evaluate evidenced-based student learning outcomes coinciding with water and wastewater standards.
- Assess program effectiveness and assist in the curriculum development.
- Submit additional assignments as needed.
- Maintain close interactions among all students enrolled in the program.
- Document student’s competencies and participation in lab/classroom.
- Adhere to college policies and procedures.
- Participate fully in curriculum development and revision.
- Teach courses and assist with labs as needed.
Salary is commensurate with education and work experience. Benefits include paid state holidays, annual and sick leave.
Level A license in Water Treatment, Biological Wastewater Treatment, Water Distribution, and Wastewater Collections. Experience teaching or training in a college or industry setting.
Experience teaching or training in a college or industry setting.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please complete online application via our website: www.hgtc.edu/hr attaching unofficial transcripts.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend