Job no: 494385
Work type: Full Time Staff
Location: Multiple Locations
Categories: Information Technology
State Classification: Network & Systems Admin I
Class Code: AM75
The Information Technology Department at Horry-Georgetown Technical College is seeking candidates for a Network Administrator. The successful candidate will be required to work primarily at the Conway campus location, with travel to other campus locations as required. This individual will report directly to the Enterprise Systems Manager and will be responsible for the following duties (this list is not intended to be exhaustive).
- Design, setup, implement, maintain, and improve Horry-Georgetown Technical College’s network infrastructure
- Implement and maintain network support devices such as Cisco switches, Cisco routers, Cisco firewalls, Cisco Webex, and security platforms (such as Cisco Identity Service Engine, Cisco Umbrella, Cisco SecureX, Cisco Firepower, Cisco Prime, and Cisco AnyConnect)
- Maintain and monitor Cisco Meraki Wireless on all Horry-Georgetown Technical College campuses
- Install and maintain physical cabling across all Horry-Georgetown Technical College campuses
- Create and maintain physical and virtual network topology diagrams for all Horry-Georgetown Technical College campuses.
- Create and maintain ongoing network support documentation
$52,357 (Minimum)- $74,613 (Midpoint)
A bachelor's degree in information technology systems, computer science, or related field and experience in information technology systems or related area. Relevant experience may be substituted for bachelor's degree on a year-for-year basis.
Working knowledge of data/voice/video communications, networking protocols, local and wide area networks, computer hardware/software, and cabling standards. Ability to analyze data and provide solutions to complex problems; establish and maintain working relationships with users, peers, and vendors; follow oral and written instructions; and communicate effectively. Cisco networking certifications preferred. Previous Higher Education Experience preferred.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please submit online application via: www.hgtc.edu/hr attaching resume.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend