Associate Professor, Human Resources
Job no: 494514
Work type: Full Time Faculty
Location: Multiple Locations
Categories: Human resources, Faculty
State Classification: Instructor
Class Code: UG70
Horry-Georgetown Technical College seeks a full-time Human Resources/Business Administration instructor. The successful candidate will be required to teach a combination of online, hybrid, and face-to-face classes at any Horry-Georgetown Technical College campus location. The successful candidate will report to the Business Administration Academic Chair and will be responsible for the following duties (this list is not intended to be exhaustive):
- Instructional planning, teaching, and learning; student recruitment, retention and advising
- Developing program syllabi, goals, and objectives
- Evaluating students’ progress in attaining goals and objectives
- Assessing Business students’ learning objectives
- Preparing and maintaining all required documentation and administrative reports
- Work with the Human Resources program advisory board to maintain and enhance the HR curriculum and assess program outcomes
- Providing academic advisement to students
- Participating in academic term registrations
- Meeting with students, staff members, and other educators to discuss students’ instructional programs and other issues impacting the progress of students
- Maintaining knowledge of current trends and developments in the HR field by attending staff development training, workshops, seminars, and conferences
Salary is commensurate with education and work experience. Benefits include paid state holidays, annual and sick leave.
Minimum Qualifications: MBA -or- 18+ graduate credit hours in business with 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources -or- SHRM-CP.
Masters in Human Resource Management with teaching and industry experience.
|Special Instructions to Applicants:
Submit online application via www.hgtc.edu/hr attaching unofficial transcripts and resume.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend